When fencing innovation meets safety.
These fencing options are designed to be used at construction sites, job sites, hazardous locations, emergency responses, disasters, and crowd control such as parades, golf tournaments and sporting events. Diamond Link looks and feels like chain link but made of high density polyethylene plastic. The warning barrier fence is extremely versatile and an economical plastic construction safety fence. The natural wood snow/sand fence can be used to protect sand dunes and snow drifts to prevent blowing and eroding. Nite Lite II Reflective fence is a hi-intensity, reflective sheeting strips create a continuous, visual delineation for work zones and other hazards. The stripes literally light up when hit by headlights. Posts and installation equipment is available. Ask your representative of options.
Call a GSHP Account Executive to discuss your project needs at 800.338.5685 or email us at email@example.com today!
- Made from high density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Look and feel like chain link but are all plastic
- Colors: OSHA orange for traditional construction applications
- Colors: Green, Yellow, Black and White
- Size: 4´Hx50´W rolls (Only Orange is available in 4’Hx100’W)
- Warning Barrier
- High visible international orange
- Will not rust, crack or corrode
- Easy to install without special tools required
- Light weight and portable
- Reusable and durable
- Economical option for temporary fencing
- Material: UV stabilized polypropylene or high density polyethylene
- Roll size: 4’H×50’W and 4’H×100’W
- Accessories: steel pins, cable ties, T-posts sold separately
- Ideal for snow drifting to prevent blowing and eroding
- Can also be used as a sand fence to protect sand dunes
- Wooden slats are 3/8”Dx1-1/2”W natural wood slats woven together with four 2-wire strands
- Fence made of plastic, in Safety Orange
- Standard roll is 4’Hx50’W and weighs 35 lbs.
- Sheeting with 1”W hi-intensity sheeting stripes
- 3 stripes run horizontally throughout the entire roll
- Stripes also enhance daytime visibility