Solar-Powered Portable Camera Tower
Camera Towers – Harness the power of the sun.
The SPCT-3000 portable camera towers are designed to provide a stable and adjustable base for outdoor security. This camera tower includes a Bosch Autodome camera. Easy to tow and set up, the SPCT-3000 Camera Tower provides reliable observation for a variety of needs:
- Border Control
- Surveillance (law enforcement)
- Traffic surveillance ( e.g., work zone)
- Three stage Telescoping and Rotating Mast of galvanized steel with inter-stage roller bearing technology and variable mast deployment height. Mast can be raised to any height between 13.5’ (min.) and 30’ (max.) and is stable at any height.
- Truly Solar Powered: Continuous, year-round, uninterrupted power source capable of providing a minimum of 950 watt-hours per day of electrical power (nominal 75 amp hours per day at 12.5 volts DC)
- Portable: Tower system can be towed to any location for temporary surveillance
- Heavy-Duty: All steel trailer frame construction
- Sturdy polyethylene fenders and lockable battery compartment
- Torsion-type axle for a smooth, stable ride
- Four (4) 3,000 lb. swivel jacks for easy leveling and setup
- Polyamide Epoxy primer for excellent rust and corrosion protection
- Acrylic Urethane finish for excellent appearance and durability
- Five Year Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty
Other cameras can be mounted on the mast for security or surveillance. Ask about options for customized mountings. SolarTech also makes a 30-foot tower (SPTT) without a camera.
Standard Camera: Bosch Autodome Camera
- Day/night IP camera with 28x or 36x optical zoom (12x digital zoom).
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), and Sodium Vapor White Balance mode that restores objects to their original color.
- New Intelligent Tracking and alarm rules engine with on-board Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA).
- Enhanced system flexibility with dual recording options (iSCSI, SD card).
- Fully configurable quad streaming with individually configurable SD streams.
- Multiple pre-configured user modes that allow users to select the camera configuration that is ideal for their applications.