Permanent decals are similar to other decals but are designed for permanent commercial and industrial use. They use 3M’s Controltac™ and Comply™ v3 and have been created for both indoor and outdoor use. As a result, they will stick to more surfaces and last longer than regular decals.
These high adhesive decals are built to last in even the toughest of conditions. If you’re looking for a decal that can be exposed to rain, dirt, and/or the sun these are the decals for you.
- Weight: .10lbs per square foot (about the weight of 10 quarters)
- Thickness: .002” or .051mm (about the thickness of half a sheet of copy paper)
- Details: White, high-tac
- Uses: Indoor/outdoor. High traffic areas, machinery, vehicle bodies
- Print Method: Four color process, eco-friendly, weather, fade and abrasion resistant UV ink
- Estimated Lifespan: 5+ years with proper installation and care