Careers at Garden State Highway Products, Inc. (GSHP)
We offer careers and opportunities that’s just right for you. We don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. GSHP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace (EEO) and is an affirmative action (AA) employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawyfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and/or any other category protected by law. GSHP is also committed to working with and to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.
Love makes the
world go round
We love what we do and we love our customers. They mean the world to us.
We’ve got the drive to tackle every kind day no matter how challenging.
At GSHP the safety of our customers is just as important as maintaining our super amazing service.
As part of the Air GSHP family, we’re honored to carry on a respected history of “Your Safety Is Our Business”.
Purchasing Assistant / Sales Coordinator
GSHP is currently hiring an entry level purchasing assistant / coordinator. The primary responsibilities of this role will be to assist purchasing and the sales department. This position is full time and offers competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- Creating and sending purchase orders.
- Follow up with suppliers to ensure material arrives on time.
- Update purchase order dates as needed.
- Obtain missing MTR’s and certifications from suppliers after material has been delivered.
- Inform purchasing department and sales account executive on delayed shipments.
- Other tasks as may be assigned
- Purchasing experience, a plus, but not required.
- Assist the sales team with incoming freight prices for products we purchase.
- Assist the sales team with price quote requests.
- Coordinate status of open Pos with Operations Manager for scheduling of production and shipments.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- 2+ years’ experience in purchasing or sales is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Mathematical and analytical skills.
- Able to work in Microsoft Dynamics NAV a major plus.
- Fast learner and able to multi-task – adapts well to change.
Send resume and cover letter to Dawn Kutner via email Dawn@gshpinc.com. EOE – Minorities encouraged to apply.