Unlike flat bottom type wet set anchors, TufTile’s umbrella style anchor easily penetrates wet concrete. Aggregate within the concrete is not pushed down but moves to the side temporarily as the anchor penetrates. Aggregate can then fall back over the umbrella and the anchor becomes firmly integrated with the concrete.
Wet-set anchors are permanently locked in wet concrete. TufTile wet-set tiles are REPLACEABLE and wet-set anchors
can be used multiple times in the event a tiles needs to be replaced.
- Molded from a super tough polymer, wet-set anchors are corrosion-proof
- Self-threading fastener ports hold-tight with our #14 tamper-resistant stainless steel weather-resistant screws
- Anchors & fasteners are factory pre-installed on tiles
- Our “umbrella” style anchor easily penetrates into wet concrete mix
Cast Iron Polymer Connectors
- Simplify installation by connecting cast iron tiles together
- Create a single unit of a couple tiles for perfect alignment
- TufTiles are replaceable. Replacement is an economic alternative to concrete replacement
- Anchor holes and panel depth is uniform between products. TufTile Wet-Set tiles and Surface-Applies are designed to last for years in normal wear & tear, urban environments We recognize that abnormal things can happen and at times tiles may need to be replaced. The fact that TufTiles are replaceable offers a community or private property owner a longer life-cycle cost savings vs a concrete tear-out and re-pour
- In-Line truncated domes comply with all ADA specifications
- North-South & East-West spacing is 2.35″
- The TufTile name is molded into every part identifying us as the manufacturer for future reference
- Occasionally, detectable warning tiles will need to be butted together to form longer and wider surfaces. TufTile remain ADA compliant when tiles are properly butted together