R1-2 Yield Sign
R1-2 Yield Sign is MUTCD compliant for the safety standards of drivers and pedestrians on roadways and parking areas.
[su_list icon=”icon: angle-right” icon_color=”#95c93d”]
- Reflective Sheeting on Aluminum
- Radius Corners
- 3/8″ Prepunched Holes
- High Intensity and Diamond Grade Yield Signs Meet DOT and MUTCD State and Federal Guidelines
- Yield sign assigns the right-of-way to traffic in certain intersections
- A yield sign informs the driver to do the following: Slow down, defer to oncoming or intersecting traffic, stop when necessary, proceed when safe, and remain aware of oncoming vehicles.
- Yield traffic signs were added to the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices in 1954 to assign right of way at intersections where a stop was not normally required.