Known by a number of different terms including sidewalk graphics, street graphics, concrete stickers, etc., street and sidewalk decals are the perfect way to personalize any outdoor walkway and some traffic areas* such as driveways and parking lots. Unlike most outdoor floor graphics, ours are manufactured out of a recyclable, PVC-free aluminum foil base, which boasts a longer lifespan, more vibrant colors, and better slip-resistance than vinyl alternatives.
Custom street graphics are also abrasion and weather resistant, conformable to unsmooth or uneven surfaces, can be installed and removed without special tools or extra hassle, and are certified slip resistant.
Custom street and sidewalk decals are perfect for events, festivals, races, campus tours, and walkways to direct foot traffic, advertise sales, brand storefronts and more.
Use a custom sidewalk decal on virtually any outdoor surface – even or uneven – to drive foot traffic to your store and make any street or sidewalk come alive!
Street decals should not be applied to painted or sealed surfaces. Both of these can result in problems during removal.
.09lbs per square foot (about the weight of 7 quarters)
18mil aluminum-foil based outdoor wall graphic digitally printed with UV ink. Easily installed and removed from a wide variety of surfaces.
Branding storefronts, stairs, sidewalks, walkways, driveways, events, warehouses, summer festivals and markets, airport concourses, pool surfaces, patios, curbs, races, and much more!
Safe for use between -40 F and 302 F
UV Ink printed in Full CMYK color.
1 Year with proper maintenance and care.
Installation & Care
- Sweep the surface to ensure it is free of debris for proper adhesion.
Ensure the surface is dry. If the surface is greasy or otherwise unclean, power wash the area then allow it to dry before applying your graphic. A commercial degreaser may be necessary for stubborn substances.
- Avoid applying your graphic over any loose or foreign substance that may affect the graphic’s ability to properly adhere: namely; caked dirt, loose gravel, oils, grease, sand, etc.
- A mixture of 50/50 to 70/30 percent isopropyl alcohol (IPA) + water can be used for surfaces where adhesion is difficult. After applying the solution, wipe with a soft cloth. A second pass often helps with adhesion.
Applying the Decal
- Once your surface is clean and completely dry, remove the brown paper back liner from the decal. Please note that the decal is not repositionable, so it’s important that you lay it precisely where you want it on the desired surface. Avoid crinkling your decal in any way before application.
- Lay the decal on the desired surface, pressing firmly from the center out to the edges, ensuring the material conforms to the surface beneath to maximize adhesion. For uneven surfaces it is best to apply the decal a little bit at a time to make sure it adheres as the decal is not stretchy by nature.
- If needed, a hand roller (optional purchase) can be used to ensure the decal is adhered evenly after initially pressing it to the surface with your hand.
- Adhesion is instant and, once firmly pressed, the decal is immediately ready for foot and vehicular traffic (“rolling vehicular traffic”, no stopping, turning, pivoting, etc.). However, it will take up to 24 hours for the decal’s adhesive to fully dry.
To clean your graphic(s), lightly spray with water from a low pressure hose and sweep with a broom; avoid harsh cleaning chemicals as they may damage or negatively affect the graphic.
You may opt to use a pressure washer set at “Low” no closer than 36”. Using a power washer on too intense a setting or too close to the graphic may cause damage, especially near the edges.