Wall decals, also known as wall stickers or wall graphics, are perfect for customizing storefronts, office buildings, schools and more. Unlike most wall graphics, ours are manufactured out of an aluminum foil base that’s both recyclable and PVC-free. Its superior adhesive and quality gives it a longer lifespan versus vinyl alternatives, as well as the ability to conform to virtually any unsmooth or uneven surface.
The aluminum base also boasts more vibrant colors, better visibility day and night, all while being abrasion and weather resistant. Best of all, no special tools are required for installation: it’s as easy as peeling and placing on any exterior or interior wall!
Use them to advertise ongoing sales, to guide customers, brand walls for events, and more!
Wall decals should not be applied to painted or sealed surfaces. Both of these can result in problems during removal.
18mil aluminum-foil based outdoor wall graphic digitally printed with UV ink. Easily installed and removed from a wide variety of surfaces.
Branding walls, sales and promotions, directional signage, subway platforms, public transportation stops, curbs, parking garages, warehouse settings, and more!
Safe for use between -40 F and 302 F
UV Ink printed in Full CMYK color.
5 Years with proper maintenance and care.
Installation & Care
To properly install your outdoor wall decal the surface must first be prepared before application. The application surface where applied should be above freezing when first applied. For best results, apply your graphic when the surface temperature is above 50 F.
Please Note: For large decals intended to cover entire windows or large surfaces we recommend professional installation for best results.
- Clean the surface to ensure it is free of debris for proper adhesion. Your main goal is to remove any dirt or grime that may prevent adhesion. A hose or power washer is typically sufficient.
- Avoid applying your graphic over any foreign or loose substances or cracks/crevices that may negatively impact the graphic’s ability to properly adhere.
- A mixture of 50/50 to 70/30 percent isopropyl alcohol (IPA) + water can be used for dirty surfaces where the adhesion could be difficult. After applying the solution, spray it with a hose and allow it to air dry. This step is rarely needed.
Applying the Decal
- Once your surface is clean and completely dry, section by section, remove the brown paper back liner from the decal. Please note that the decal is not repositionable, so it’s important that you lay it precisely where you want it on the desired surface. Avoid crinkling your decal in any way before application.
- Lay the decal on the desired surface, pressing firmly from the center out to the edges, ensuring the material conforms to the surface beneath to maximize adhesion. For uneven surfaces it is best to apply the decal a little bit at a time to make sure it adheres (because the decal is not stretchy by nature).
- To make installation easier, a hand roller (optional purchase) can be used to apply even pressure across the decal to ensure it sticks properly after pressing it to the surface with your hand.
- Adhesion is instant and permanent once completely pressed. The adhesive material will take about 24 hours to completely set.
Note: We do not recommend applying to painted and/or sealed surfaces. Also, avoid cracks or crevices as they may prevent adhesion to be unintentional punctures.
To clean your graphics, lightly spray with water from a low pressure hose and wipe with a soft cloth; avoid harsh cleaning chemicals as they may damage or negatively affect the graphic.
You may opt to use a pressure washer set at “Low” no closer than 36”. Using a power washer on too intense a setting or too close to the graphic may cause damage, especially near the edges.